RJ45 Cat5e Network Cables can be used to connect any network enabled device such as a PC, Laptop, Printer, Scanner, BluRay Player or Games Console (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4) into a Modem or Router to allow the transfer of data to and from the device.
It has become increasingly popular for Businesses both small and large along with homeowners to use the internet to make calls, known as VOIP (Voice Over IP), these cables are ideal to connect these specific phones into the network.
- Transfers data at a speed of up to 100Mbps (Megabits per second), 100mhz frequency
- Cable consists of 8 core with 4 pairs of UTP (Unshielded twisted pair)
- 24AWG Cable
- Sheathed with Purple PVC
- Stranded conductor form features multiple strands (7 strands within each core) of cable making the overall cable more flexible and easier to bend
- Snagless Boots offer the clip protection from other cables getting caught underneath the clip and breaking it off. The design features wings rather than a hood which encases the clip however still allows easy access to the clip
- Plastic is physically injected into the end of the connector to ensure that both the boot and connector are the same size, making it easier for multiple network cables to be connected into a patch panel. The design means that it is virtually impossible to break the RJ45 connector from the cable and ensures the cable is kept strong and robust.
- A flexible molded panel at the end of the boot protects the internal wires from any undue stresses or strains
This cable comes with a Lifetime Warranty!
These cables are ROHS and REACH Compliant. These are genuine Cat5e cables and therefore pass the renowned Fluke Test.
We also stock a wide range of additional data accessories
such as Network Switches, Patch Panel, Cat5e Couplers, Cat5e Outlets to suit this cable.